Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Learning to Let Go







Yes, i love to hoard all the things that are precious to me -
things that i like, and definately those that i love, too...
i love to have them all with me, and near me, all the time -
and hope, i would never, ever, have to part with anything dear to me...

For it would surely break my heart -
to ever have to breakaway from the things that i love,
and those that i have loved, and treasured,
for such a long, long while...

And i would love to keep all my memories -
of all the things and all the people in my life...
those who have ever been in my past -
and those who have touched my heart...
those little things that i have treasured -
or those familiar faces that i've loved...

So, i hope to keep all these nostalgic memories with me -
for as long as i live, for as long as i can remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment