Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today I Feel Sad



No, it's not something that others had said -
that makes the spirits drop to a real bottomline low...
neither is it something that i had done, or not done -
that makes me feel very, very sad...

I guess it's what you have just said -
that brings the tears close to the brink...
it's the sad note in your voice and your words -
that wrings my heart, and makes it bleed...

For you have lost that jovial and confident demeanour -
and speak with so much sadness from your heart,
that i can't help but feel the pain, the sorrow -
which fill my own heart with melancholy, with remorse...

And the raindrops falling from the sky -
seems to blend with the teardrops from my heart...
and the pattering sounds of raindrops on the roof -
is the very echo of the sound of sadness in my own heart...

And as i gaze at the turbulent sky -
it reflects the darkness deep down in my own heart...
and, just like you, i wonder what the future has in store -
and, just like you, i have very little hope, when the heart is so sore...

No comments:

Post a Comment