Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"Everything that I do"

I've done many things in my life -
and lately, I've strived to do much, much more...
i've tried to stretch every minute of every day -
that i may have yet a minute more than before...
for i feel time is running out on me -
as this last lap is coming to a final end...

So, everything that i do, every day of my life -
i do them for you...
everything that i plan, and carry out, every day -
i do them just for you...
that i may leave this, my last effort -
to do everything i can, just for you...

And on the day when i say my goodbyes -
i'll have no regrets:
that i've not done my best -
that i've not given my all...
for i have tried giving my best -
and i've tried giving all that i possibly can...


Coz everything that i do -
i do them just for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment