Monday, June 13, 2011

Writing from my heart

I love to write - from my heart -
and that's what i always do...
i love to tell whatever's old and new -
straight from my heart - just like i often do...

So let me know if it hurts to know -
what's buried in my heart, old or new...
let me know if you wish to hear not -
what has always been there - buried in my heart...

And i feel i must pour out my heart -
to someone who would listen, once in a while...
and i feel that i should let you know -
what you should rightly know: the truth...

So i'll just go on pouring out my heart -
and hope that one day you'll understand:
that the truth cannot be concealed for it's there -
a secret that won't stay buried in my heart forever...

Just say that you'll understand -
that what has to be, has to be...
coz it's Destiny's game -
coz it's written in the stars...

And i hope love will always be there -
to see us through that last lap of our life...

No comments:

Post a Comment