Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another Beautiful Sunrise







Oh yes, it's a beautiful sunrise -
more lovely than yesterday,
more vibrant in its colours -
the lovely colours of my heart...

For i've found love at my doorstep -
waiting for me as i awake,
i found love ready and waiting
for me to greet the beautiful sunrise...

After a long, long time of gloomy skies -
i finally find, a beautiful sunrise at my door,
after a long, long wait in suspense -
i finally find, what i've been searching for...


All my life i've been waiting -
just for this one moment of happiness,
all my life i've been yearning
to see such a beautiful work of art...
and today, God deem it fit for me to see
the promise of a beautiful dream come true...

Today God showed me a sign that i understand -
that life has it's ups and downs,
it's joyous moments and it's tragic ones -
life has all that i crave, all that He gave...

Life has been kind to me -
i could feel it clearly
in my heart and in my bones -
and i thank God for it,
i thank God for all His favours -
i thank God for giving you to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment