Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Waiting For You

I'll be here waiting for you -
though it always feels like eternity;
for when one has to wait for someone special -
the waiting seems to be never ending...

It just seems like i've been waiting all my life -
waiting, waiting, and just waiting...
it just seems like an eternity of waiting -
but i'll still go on waiting - if it's for you...

For there is no better thing to do -
than to wait for someone i love dearly
to come home to me, with so much love to give -
to shower me with all his love,
and listen while i speak;
and of all my fairy tales
i think you'ld love to hear what i love to tell:
The Hunchback of Notre Dame ...
It is about a love so pure -
a love for someone whom you will never have:
not only coz you are a hunchback
but also coz a lover she already has...

I love to tell of the hunchback -
the hero in my childhood dreams;
not coz he is a prince charming on a white steed -
but coz he loves intensely, and he cares and protects...
for those are the qualities that any girl would look for -
in the man she adores - in the one she loves, so dearly...

No comments:

Post a Comment