Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Gentle Reminder

Dear God,
Here is a gentle reminder -
just in case you forget,
for it is of utmost importance
to me that you remember
not to ever forget...

Dear God,
Please keep him safe and healthy -
for me, and for all who love him
for it is of the utmost importance to us
that he lives a long life of giving
that he is always happy and always contented...

Dear God,
Please accept our gentle reminder -
even in your busiest moment,
please remember that it is of the utmost importance
that you keep watch over him,
and keep him safe for me, and all who love him...

Dear God,
I thank You for Your trouble
to just remember this gentle reminder
to always keep him safe - for me, and all who love him -
for we truly love him, please God...
do take heed of this, my gentle reminder to You...

No comments:

Post a Comment