Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Tell Me More, Tell Me More"

I love to hear you say it -
and wait eagerly for you to say it,
for a love tale is always fun to hear -
and it touches one deep down,
in the secret chambers of the heart -
so, my friend, tell me about that love tale
For i love to hear it being told - that love tale...

But tell me not,
in so many words -
the time when you had to suffer,
for it really breaks my heart -
a thousand times over,
to hear you cry into the silent night...

I love to hear you say it -
when the love is for me;
yet i've asked you to say, too -
when they're not meant for me...

For those were the times -
that made you happy;
so i will grudge not -
though it had filled my poor heart
with remorse...
with envy...
and jealousy...
and a feeling i can't describe...

No comments:

Post a Comment