Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Little Angel Speaks To Me!

Last night, when i was feeling blue -
my little angel spoke to me
giving assurance that all would be well -
between us, and i am glad she understands...

For i've always wanted the best for everyone -
and lately, it is eating into me...
for the more i tried to live a "normal" life -
the more i find i can't - 'coz i differ,
my thoughts and my feelings do so differ -
that i can't live the way that others want me to...

So, i was really, really glad you were here-
and really, truly glad to have you near...
at a time when my feelings were at war -
at a time when i'm not the best person to be around:
thank you for being there for me -
when i really needed a friend,
someone to talk to me...
someone who would understand...

So, dear little angel of mine -
i've always showered you with all my love
and am glad that they are all coming back to me:
and i love you most - for being there for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment