Friday, April 15, 2011

Speak to me, not with words so clear





Do speak to me - for i love to hear you speak to me -
say what i wish to hear, not with your sweet words in my ear...
for there are times when words don't work anymore -
so speak to me - with your eyes, and your heart, so clear...

For you are the wind, that i cannot see -
but i'll know that you were here,
'coz you brushed against my cheek -
as you were passing by...

And i know you are still around -
when i see the leaves move and quiver,
and when i hear the gentle rustling among the trees...
i'll know that you are near...

So speak not in words that i can no longer hear -
for you are the wind that blows far and near...
speak not, but with your eyes and your heart, so clear -
and i'll know my invisible wind is here, and near...

No comments:

Post a Comment