Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day

It's going to be a beautiful day today, and always -
'coz i've found peace in my mind, love in my heart
It's a very, very beautiful day today -
Thanks to you, my dear friend:

You've taught me to forgive and to forget,
and to go on living, with love in my heart -
not hate, nor envy, nor greed, nor jealousy,
you've taught me to see,
that i could be a better person
if i could leave my cares behind -
and be what i'm made to be:
an icon of love and sincerity -
a teacher and model to the young,
to mould them with love - not hate...

Thank you my dear friend -
for being there when i needed guidance,
for not forsaking me when i was lost -
confused, bitter, and all, all alone,;
Thank you for bringing peace into my mind,
and love into my heart once again...

thank you for being there for me -
when i needed you most, my friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment